Dublin Park is the place to be on July 4th. The City of Madison will hold their annual Stars and Stripes Forever July 4th Celebration, and there will plenty to do and see for the whole family. This year there is even a cornhole tournament planned.
The fun will begin with inflatable activities lined up all around Soccer Field #1. Children and adults of all ages can enjoy games, activities and even try to find their way through the 70 ft obstacle course.
When you get too hot, take a splash down the 62 ft water slide or sit underneath the giant tent in the shade.
A two-person team cornhole tournament is planned . This is the first time the event has been held. Cash prizes will be awarded for first through third place finishes. Call 256-772-2557 to register a team.
Special entertainment for the celebration will be provided by Anna Grace Beatty, CRUZE and special guests Nikki’s Wives and Miles Arnell.
Fireworks display scheduled to start at approximately 9:00 pm.
Parking for the event will be at Bob Jones High School with shuttle service provided by the City of Madison. Shuttle services will began running at 1:45 pm with the last pick up at 8:45 pm. Following the event, the shuttles will take you back to Bob Jones High School.
Only handicap parking will be allowed at Dublin Park.
The park is located on Madison Pike, between Hughes Drive and Shelton Drive.
For additional information, call Dublin Park at (256) 772-9300 and press 0 for the operator.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Inflatable Activities will be set up from 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
• Games and Activities provided by WZDX, 104.3 WZYP, 94.1 WHRP and Nash Icon 93.3 – 2:00 pm-7:00 pm
• Live Entertainment, Exhibits, Demonstrations 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
• Cornhole Tournament (2 person team) – contact Gayle Milam to register
• Food Vendors
• Shuttle Services 1:45 pm – 8:45 pm (and following the fireworks)
• Entertainment – Anna Grace Beatty CRUZE and Special Guest Nikki’s Wives and Miles Arnell
• Fireworks display scheduled to start at approximately 9:00 pm.